1. One animal per exhibitor limit.
Beef cattle - Department G, Division 11
Swine - Department G, Division 36
Sheep - Department G, Division 31
Meat Goats - Department G, Division 59
2. Exhibitors must sign up for the auction at the Fair Office by noon on Saturday July 13, 2013.
3. Ten percent of each exhibitor’s premium money will be deducted. One dollar will be used for administrative expenses and the remaining amount goes back to the FFA Chapter or the 4-H Council, whichever organization the exhibitor belongs to.
4. The exhibitor shall walk the animal through the ring and the auction money is considered a premium. If the exhibitor does not walk the animal through the ring, the exhibitor will be given a partial payment and the balance go to their 4-H club or FFA chapter. (Fairboard Mtg 10/11/2004)
5. If premium money is not allowed for a rule or deadline violation, auction participants will receive 70% of their auction money and the other 30% will go to the exhibitor’s 4-H club or FFA chapter. If the exhibitor is an orphan member, the 20% will go to the 4-H Council and 10% to the Fairboard. (Fairboard Mtg 10/11/2004, amended 10/9/2006).
6. No ear tags will be removed from any of the livestock; therefore all animals are eligible for the State Fair and Aksarben.
2013 sale order: Swine, Dairy Beef, Beef, Sheep, Meat goats.