Sunday, July 15, 2018 @ 1:00 p.m. in the Show Barn
The Youth Livestock Auction is a premium only sale. The animal does not become the property of the buyer. It will remain property of the showman.
1. One animal per exhibitor limit.
- Beef cattle - Department G, Division 11
- Sheep - Department G, Division 31
- Meat Goats - Department G, Division 62
- Swine - Department G, Division 36
2. Exhibitors must sign up for the auction at the Fair Office by noon on Saturday July 14, 2018.
3. Ten percent of each exhibitor’s premium money will be deducted. One dollar will be used for administrative expenses and the remaining amount goes back to the FFA Chapter or the 4-H Council, whichever organization the exhibitor belongs to.
4. The exhibitor shall walk the animal through the ring and the auction money is considered a premium. If the exhibitor does not walk the animal through the ring, the exhibitor will be given a partial payment and the balance go to their 4-H club or FFA chapter. (Fairboard Mtg 10/11/2004)
5. If premium money is not allowed for a rule or deadline violation, auction participants will receive 70% of their auction money and the other 30% will go to the exhibitor’s 4-H club or FFA chapter. If the exhibitor is an orphan member, the 20% will go to the 4-H Council and 10% to the Fairboard. (Fairboard Mtg 10/11/2004, amended 10/9/2006).
6. No ear tags will be removed from any of the livestock; therefore all animals are eligible for the State Fair and Aksarben.
2018 sale order: Beef, Sheep, Meat Goats, Swine