The Jefferson County Fair Board is making every possible effort to follow the COVID guidelines, according to Nebraska Directed Health Measures during phase 3.
Help us by doing your part to comply with these set of rules during this pandemic. Please remember these directives are in place to help you and all citizens. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to conduct the 2020 Jefferson County Fair.
**Spectators should remain seated at any of the events
1. Indoor Gathering are no greater than 50%, Outdoor Gatherings are no greater than 75%.
Events will have limited attendance. First Come, First Served
2. Maximum of 8 individuals per group. Groups must have 6 feet of separation.
3. Masks are recommended but not required. Use of Hand Sanitizer is strongly recommended.
4. If you are sick, please stay home. If you do not want to follow the rules, please stay home.
5. People with underlying health risk should not attend.
6. Please remember you are attending the Jefferson County Fair at your own risk!
***Events Subject To Change***
Highlights from "Our Front Porch"